– Coronavirus crisis – Industry facing economic meltdown
– Lords ‘unconvinced’ over Brexit trade talks
– MCA aviation expert to review Rescue 116 crash report
– Recreational fisher fined for breaches of NIFCA byelaws
– Human rights policy adopted by SWFPO
– Regulation proposed for wrasse fishery
– FFL tribute to Tom Hay – stalwart of the Brexit movement
– Award-winning lawyers swap desk for deck
– Summary analysis of UK landings data 2019
– Readers’ photos
– Maritime charity seeks seafaring heroes
– Combined onboard drinking water & disinfection system
– NEW: Fishermen’s free ads
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.