– Export red tape fears
– Low-key start to Manx king scallop fishery
– Resolute arrives at Fraserburgh
– Threat of 48-hour delays to move fish
– Eleventh-hour Brexit talks continue
– Wash Fishery Order replacement consultation
– Dutch legal action over pulse beaming ban
– Fines imposed for illegal salmon fishing
– Bridlington ‘lobster capital’ plans spelled out
– Threat to Fishing for Litter in UK as EU funding ends
– FEATURE: Rebecca – prawn twin-rig trawling
– Action from start of Isle of Man king scallop fishery
– Inshore Corner with Phil Lockley
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.