– Supertrawler invasion
– Fishermen who saved paddleboarders hailed as heroes
– 700-mile kayaker raises £9,000+ for Mission
– Pressures on North Sea cod fishery
– Two rescued after capsize in North Sea
– UK vessel owners asked to share CV-19 impacts in survey
– MMO proposes extending Dogger Bank scallop closure
– New PO appoints manager
– Skipper dies onboard his boat off Isle of Wight
– Developing a safety culture onboard
– Swan: life-changing, memorable, fun
– Feature – Scallops in the Solent
– Feature – Viviers: A family enterprise
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.