– Inshore fisheries debate
– UK vessels achieve £1bn turnover for 2nd year
– U10 catch recording
– Over-12m fleet urged to register
– Mini tracker to reduce lost gear
– Norfolk seaweed farm consultation
– Medical fitness certificate reminder
– Unusual catches suggest warming seas
– White Eagle – new scalloper for Western Isles
– Scotland increases seafood exports to Japan
– Readers’ photos
– Fleet Survey diary
+ our regulars and much more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.