– MAIB chief calls on fishermen to wear PFDs
– Vessel from Shetland confrontation detained by Irish authorities
– £9.7m support for Scottish coastal communities
– Holland Fisheries Event goes ahead
– Brussels: ‘setting TACs will be more transparent’
– Scots seafood sector shifts to local and global
– Illegal rock oyster harvesting threatens future of legal trade
– Irish offshore wind plan recommends forum with fishing industry
– Hampshire fishermen prosecuted for illegal whelk fishing
– Research shows lobster stocks unaffected by wind farm
– Feature: Wash cockles – mainly for the birds
– Marine management through Covid-19 and beyond
– Feature: Last of the traditional Shetland seine-netters
– Plus our regulars and more
For more news click here
To get all this and more:
Buy this week’s issue of Fishing News and have it delivered to your door for the same price as in the shops, click here.
Or to guarantee getting the news and prices earlier than the newsstands, why not subscribe? The latest issue of Fishing News will be delivered direct to your door, FREE every week, you’ll save on the shop price and you’ll never miss an issue! It couldn’t be simpler.
To subscribe to the print issue, click here.